- Medical Camp in Chillakallu and Diabetes Camp in Vadarevu for the poor, Sep. 5-6, 2009.
- Inauguration of Sri Rama Temple in Lalitananda Ashram, Vadarevu, Reported in Vaarta, Feb. 1st, 2006.
- Arulananda Trust to set up mini superspeciality hospital - "....Sri Arulananda Trust decided to go ahead with the construction of mini superspeciality hospital estimated to cost Rs. 14 crores at Vodarevu....A team of 14 specialist doctors from Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad would examine patients who would be provided free conveyance, food and medicines...", The Hindu, Jan. 24th, 2006.
- Ayurvedic drug for AIDS - "....the Lalithananda Ashram at Vodarevu, near here, recently introduced a medicine (syrup) for HIV positive patients. It is prepared purely from herbs....", The Hindu, Feb. 27th, 2005.
- Swami Arulananda prepares a siddha medicine for AIDS patients and starts clinical trials. After the determining the efficacy of the medicine, it will be distributed for free for poor people. News in telugu newspapers available at Andhra Jyoti and Vaarta, Feb. 24th, 2005.
- ".....The ancient Adikesavaswamy temple, originally built by the Cholas during the eleventh century, and now in a dilapidated condition, is being rebuilt by Sri Arulananda Swamy, head of Sri Lalithananda Ashram of Vodarevu.....", The Hindu, Apr. 27th, 2004.
- Spiritual Magazine Atmajyothi launched by Sri Siddheswarananda Bharathi of Siddeswara Peetham, Kurtalam, Indian Express, Nov. 10th, 2003.
The Ashram has been publishing a monthly magazine called “Atmajyoti” in telugu since 2004 with articles on Hinduism and information about the activities of the Trust. The issues are published by the Ashram on every full moon day.